- MacAllister Machinery New Corporate Headquarters
- Allison Transmission Boiler House
- Rolls-Royce Banded Stator Facility
- GEICO Indianapolis Regional Service Center
- Hoosier Energy Office and Warehouse Buildings
- Citizens Thermal Illinois Street Satellite Chilled Water Plant
- Eli Lilly and Company Fire Panel Replacement
- Eli Lilly and Company Utility Service Expansion Design
- Eli Lilly and Company Compressed Air Upgrades
- Knauf Insulation Plant 1 Expansion
MacAllister Machinery Company
New Corporate Headquarters
Applied was retained by MacAllister Machinery to provide mechanical, electrical, and plumbing engineering services for their new corporate headquarters being constructed in Indianapolis. MacAllister is the long-time Caterpillar representative/distributor for all of Indiana.
The new facility is being constructed on a 132-acre site near I-74 and I-465 on the southeast side of town. The various facilities MacAllister currently operates locally are being brought together under one roof in the new 345,000 SF facility. Construction began in 2015 with completion scheduled for late 2017.
The project includes executive and administrative offices, an equipment sales/rental area, employee training and food service areas, a clinic, a parts warehouse, two large service bays, and an equipment wash building.
Mechanical systems include HVAC (a combination of DX and VRF cooling with HW heat) for the sales/rental offices, training and food service areas, and clinic; gas-fired heating and ventilation for the warehouse, service bays, and wash buildings; and vehicle exhaust for the heavy service bay. Electrical systems include power, lighting, security, and a gas-fired electrical generator to generate electrical power and heating (CHP). Plumbing systems include water, sanitary equipment, compressed air, vehicle lubrication systems, and waste oil recovery.
Browning Construction is serving as the construction manager. Browning Day Mullins Dierdorf provided the architectural design, American Structurepoint provided the civil design, and Fink Roberts & Petrie provided the structural design.
Be sure to check out Browning’s YouTube channel to following along with monthly construction progress!