- Indiana University – North Studio Building – Jacobs School of Music
- Ball State University – Student Recreation and Wellness Facility Commissioning
- Indiana State University – Chilled Water Study and Design
- Purdue University – Wetherill Air Handler Unit Replacement Study and Design
- Purdue University – North Central Campus Student Services and Activities Complex
North Studio Building
Jacobs School of Music
Applied is working in conjunction with Browning Day Mullins Dierdorf Architects and is providing mechanical and electrical engineering design services for the new Jacobs School of Music North Studio Building to be located on the Bloomington Campus of Indiana University. This five-story building will be built adjacent to other music buildings and will provide additional rehearsal rooms, faculty studios, other music studios and general practice rooms.
Each of the music rooms will be acoustically isolated. Special mechanical systems will be used to provide specific humidity levels with low tolerances. The design team is working toward achieving a LEED Silver Certification for this project.
Project Size: 101,000 SF
Construction Budget: $30,000,000
Estimated Completion Date: 2011