- Indiana University – North Studio Building – Jacobs School of Music
- Ball State University – Student Recreation and Wellness Facility Commissioning
- Indiana State University – Chilled Water Study and Design
- Purdue University – Wetherill Air Handler Unit Replacement Study and Design
- Purdue University – North Central Campus Student Services and Activities Complex
Ball State University
Student Recreation and Wellness Facility Commissioning
Applied is the commissioning agent for the mechanical and electrical systems for the Student Recreation and Wellness Facility. This is a new 280,000-square-foot building located on the Ball State University campus. This is a LEED Silver project that renovates existing buildings and connects them with new construction. The project is in the construction document phase. The project is expected to be completed in 2010, and it has a construction cost of $30,000,000.