- Applied Names Ralph Power as New President
- Wagner Returns to Applied
- Applied Wins State Finalist Award from ACEC Indiana
- Applied Wins Merit Award from ACEC Indiana
- Applied Wins Honor Award from ACEC-Indiana
- IUPUI Distinguished Alumnus Award, Frank St. John
- Industry Information - Commissioning Basics: Questions You Might be Asking
Wagner Returns to Applied Engineering Services
Applied Engineering Services (Applied) is thrilled to announce the return of Roy Wagner to the firm.
Wagner originally joined Applied in 2008 and served as a Project Manager, leading many of Applied’s high profile projects. In 2015, he opted to explore a different aspect of engineering. Now he is back and ready to oversee and design projects for our clients once again. With nearly four decades of experience, he has led hundreds of projects for clients all over the state.
“Roy is a fantastic and accomplished Mechanical Designer and Project Manager,” said Applied’s President Ralph Power, P.E. “We are excited that the ‘grass was not greener’ and that he agreed to return to Applied. Roy will actively lead Applied’s projects to provide excellence in engineering.”