- Now Hiring - Electrical Engineer
- Wagner Returns to Applied
- Applied Names Ralph Power as New President
- Applied Wins State Finalist Award from ACEC Indiana
- Applied Wins Merit Award from ACEC Indiana
- Applied Wins Honor Award from ACEC-Indiana
- IUPUI Distinguished Alumnus Award, Frank St. John
- Industry Information - Commissioning Basics: Questions You Might be Asking
Now Hiring – Electrical Engineer!
We are a progressive, established, locally-owned Indianapolis engineering firm seeking a degreed electrical engineer. Duties will include engineering and design for high- and medium-voltage campus distribution systems, building power and lighting systems, plus electrical system design in support of mechanical systems. Working knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit software is a plus.
Applied Engineering Services offers an excellent working environment and a full benefit package. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Please reply in confidence to:
Applied Engineering Services
5975 Castle Creek Parkway North Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46250
Attn: Krissy Roach
No phone calls please