- Now Hiring - Mechanical Engineer
- Now Hiring - Plumbing Engineer / Designer!
- Applied Names Ralph Power as New President
- Wagner Returns to Applied
- Applied Wins State Finalist Award from ACEC Indiana
- Applied Wins Merit Award from ACEC Indiana
- Applied Wins Honor Award from ACEC-Indiana
- IUPUI Distinguished Alumnus Award, Frank St. John
- Industry Information - Commissioning Basics: Questions You Might be Asking
Applied Wins State Finalist Award from ACEC Indiana
Applied has received the State Finalist Award from the American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC) of Indiana for its engineering work on the Teachers College Renovation at Ball State University. The award will be presented to the team at the ACEC Indiana Engineering Excellence Awards luncheon on March 3, 2016, in Indianapolis.
The ACEC Engineering Excellence Awards are presented annually to recognize innovation, expertise, and ingenuity in engineering achievement. The awards are based on several criteria, including original or innovative application of new or existing techniques; future value to the engineering profession; perception by the public; social, economic, and sustainable design considerations; complexity; and meeting and exceeding owner/client needs.