- Now Hiring - Electrical Engineer
- Wagner Returns to Applied
- Applied Names Ralph Power as New President
- Applied Wins State Finalist Award from ACEC Indiana
- Applied Wins Merit Award from ACEC Indiana
- Applied Wins Honor Award from ACEC-Indiana
- IUPUI Distinguished Alumnus Award, Frank St. John
- Industry Information - Commissioning Basics: Questions You Might be Asking
Applied Wins Honor Award from ACEC Indiana
Applied has received the Honor Award from the American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC) of Indiana for its engineering work on the Wetherill AHU Replacement Study and Design project at Purdue University. The award was presented to the team at the ACEC Indiana Engineering Excellence Awards luncheon held March 5, 2015, in Indianapolis.
The ACEC Engineering Excellence Awards are presented annually to recognize innovation, expertise, and ingenuity in engineering achievement. The awards are based on several criteria, including original or innovative application of new or existing techniques; future value to the engineering profession; perception by the public; social, economic, and sustainable design considerations; complexity; and meeting and exceeding owner/client needs.
Read more about this important project here.