- Applied Engineering Services Names Dan Miles as New President
- Applied Promotes Two to Principal
- Applied Names Ralph Power as New President
- Wagner Returns to Applied
- Applied Wins State Finalist Award from ACEC Indiana
- Applied Wins Merit Award from ACEC Indiana
- Applied Wins Honor Award from ACEC-Indiana
- IUPUI Distinguished Alumnus Award, Frank St. John
- Industry Information - Commissioning Basics: Questions You Might be Asking
Applied Names Dan Miles as New President
We are pleased to announce the appointment of Dan Miles, PE, LEED AP, as President of Applied Engineering Services.
Miles began his engineering career in 1987 and joined Applied in 2015. He became a Principal, shareholder, and member of the Board of Directors in 2020.
Miles’ promotion makes him Applied Engineering’s third President, preceded by Ralph Power, PE, who will remain an officer and Principal as Miles assumes the lead role of the firm, ensuring a smooth transition.
“Dan was the natural choice to serve as Applied’s next leader,” said Power. “He is talented, creative, and forward-thinking. I am confident in Dan’s abilities and look forward to assisting him during this transition.”
Miles added, “Ralph has been a tremendous leader and a great role model. Together, we will make sure this change is seamless for both our clients and our employees. Applied is in a great position for growth with a strong emphasis on design excellence. Applied has adapted well to the challenges of this past year and looks forward to expanding our footprints into other markets.”